Friday, 18 November 2011

Another Question (maybe nearly as "big")

I drove by the movie theatre yesterday, it was the afternoon, just a normal afternoon for me. For the movie goers it had been a cold, brainless afternoon and morning. I knew why they were there, that night was the release of the first part of the final Twilight movie.

As I skimmed over the line I noticed people sleeping. They resembled the dead, perhaps zombies.

Sweet lord! I ask myself. How early did they get here?

I know people have spare time, but you wait in a line all day, to be at the movie theatre a full twenty-four hours, THIS saddens me deeply. I later found out that they had been there since 5:30 in the morning.

What has this succupus, Stephanie Meyers, created?

The question is simple, has Twilight and other modern movies, plays and literature stupefied potentially "classy" movie-goers and readers? (Twilight readers=literary zombies)

No comments:

Post a Comment